21 December 2009

Four more sleeps until Christmas!

Only four more sleeps until Christmas - yay!! I am soooooooooooo excited!

Santa is coming to see me cos I have been a good boy ...... most of the time anyway! I have met him a few times already so I could get to know him and tell him what I want for Christmas. He is a really nice man - he even gave me a high five. Even more exciting, he gave me a lollipop. I like Santa.

We had a Christmas party at my daycare on Friday night - it was so much fun. Santa came and gave me a present - a book on fish. I then had a sausage sizzle and played with my friends. Then a clown came to entertain us - she was sooooooo funny. We all laughed so much. She made me a balloon sword - it was great. I played sword fights with Samuel but I then accidentally stepped on mine outside and it popped .......... I didn't like that very much.

But I do really, really like Christmas and it isn't even here yet!








No comments:

Post a Comment