12 July 2009

So excited!

I am so excited. My Auntie Donna and Uncle Mouse had a baby boy on Friday. His name is Oliver. I like Oliver!

He is so much smaller than me, because I am a big boy now. Mummy and Daddy told me so!

Oliver lives a long way away. Apparently you have to catch a plane to get there. I love planes! So many in the sky! I saw three today.

I wonder if Oliver will want to play ball with me. I can kick the ball and throw it and it is lots of fun. Maybe one day!

I like babies! I have a baby.....her name is Maaaline. She is bigger than Oliver. But she is a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackson. This is Oliver (I'm using daddy's account). I'm really looking forward to meeting you. Mummy showed me a map of your country and you are all upside down. That looks like fun! A game of ball sounds good - daddy keeps talking about something called 'Saints'. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to play for them (I've heard it's not very hard). Say hello to mummy, daddy, and little sis for me. Love Oliver xxx

    ReplyDelete